Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Textogram - Combination of a ambigram and text


Hello friends

This time i want to present a fusion between ambigram and other text. I call it as a 'Textogram'.
This jargon is created by me so you may not find any refrencences of this on the internet.

I had always dreamt of making a watermark for my art so as to safeguard it. But at the same time i wanted this watermark to be different. The design should be something such that it can be related to the ambigram stuff. My initials are 'p' and 'd' so these are natural ambigrams. So i was hovering on to this pd design. I wanted some marquee text so that the watermark or logo would look complete.

I came across a very important piece of information about using a linked offset in inkscape.
A linked offset produces a outline for the selected object. So i used that and tried to create such thing in inkscape.

I used custom text provided by the software and i could make this logo which i think personally is very easy,vivid and beautiful.

I was succesful in procducing my watermark. A textogram


0 comments:

Post a Comment