Sunday, September 27, 2009

Music

Music is one of many beautiful things gifted by god. Music can be played in any form, be it rock,soft rock,acoustic,classical etc.
People treat music as their companion when they are alone or when they are travelling. Music is also a source of motivation for a number of people.
For singers,music directors,musicians music is passion. For such people , music is a life too.
Music one of the greatest stress busters one can ever have.
Music is an integral part of my life too. When i run,i plug one end headphones in my ears and the other end into my ipod and play my favorite music. When i am frustrated music ameliorates my mental condition. When i am nostalgic i play the tracks which i used to play in my college life.
And this enables me to fly back to the golden days and cherish those moments.

Music is a gigantic domain and has a lot of impact on people's mind.

This design is a tribute to the word.I had created a design for this word and you can see that in the previous posts. But now-a-days i am in the mood of revisiting the old words and creating new and polished designs. So this is one of the design.

If you look at this design, it is really crisp and easy to understand. Creating 'S' was a really torrid task in this design. 'c' , 'i' fit well to make one part of the letter 'm'. I squeezed the 'S' in to make the 3rd line of the letter 'm'. But here the challenge was to make this 'S' look like a 's'. After battling for almost 20mins i fixed on this design and created it. The new thing in this ambigram is the creation of the letter 'u'. The design just clicked in my mind and i was able create it digitally.

Personally i was impressed by the design as this looked more like a professional and finished product.

These designs triggers the thought of making a tattoo and pasting it directly on my body.
It should be temporary tattoo so that i can use all my designs one by one.

Thanks to inkscape and dafont.com.


1 comments:

Sandeep D said...

this one's cool man! u've come a long way... and hav got long way to go. keep up! \m/

Post a Comment