Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guitar


Hello friends

Blog count for the day is 3 :)

So guitar, a very simple ambigram with a simple design. The design of this ambigram was pretty quick. The actual design took some time.

GuiTAR, I have purposely written in this way as i have visualised the word in the given pattern.
Here only G and R are new designs rest all are contemporary designs.

Guitar is one of the favorite instrument for rockers and this ambigram post comes right after 'hourGlAsS', one of my friends band group. So i was pretty much sure that i would force the post as soon as possible.

I used Inkscape to create this ambigram, but i am not able to exploit all the features that the software has to offer. I would like to bring a professional finish for my further designs.

Life is all about learning and the learning never stops.

I would like to dedicate this design to my dear friend 'Rockrrr' - Sand-E.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent,,,,
Keep up the good work..

KP

Post a Comment